Versatile air scrubber and negative air machine
Get high efficiency air filtration and great versatility in a highly portable package. The DefendAir F284 HEPA 500 combines advanced air scrubbing performance with the features and functions that help to make the restorer’s job easier, faster, and more profitable.
The DefendAir F284 HEPA 500 uses HEPA filter media with an efficiency rating of 99.97% against 0.3-micron oily aerosol particles. When used with the optional DOP 2nd stage filter, the HEPA 500 meets first-pass filtration requirements. The optional Activated Carbon Filter allows users to quickly and effectively attack smoke and other noxious odors in the environment.
• Includes one primary HEPA filter (F321) and one
prefilter (30% - F271)
• Filter change light indicates when primary (HEPA) filter needs to be changed
• Daisy chain capability - link up to 4 units on 1 power outlet
• Variable CFM on each unit - up to 2000 CFM per 15- amp circuit
• Stackable, lightweight, and easily transportable
• Air movement: 250–500 CFM
• Circuit maximum: Plug up to four units together for a total of 2000 CFM on a single 15-amp circuit
• Static pressure: 2.9 in. (H2O)
• Use weight: 44 lbs. | 19.9 kg
• Dimensions (W × H × D): 26.2 × 24.6 × 18.2 in.
• Duct sizes: Intake: 12 in. / Outlet: 8 in.
• Volts: 115V
• Frequency: 60 Hz
• Amps: 3A
• Sound level (varies based on speed): 63-73 dB
• Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
• Power cord length: 25 ft. | 7.62 m
• Power outlet: GFCI protected
• Pre-filter: Standard paper pre-filters, plus activated carbon (F397) and DOP (F415) filter options
• Primary filter: HEPA filtration technology
• Safety: ETL certified to UL/cUL standards
• Xactimate: WTRNAFAN
Download Product Manual
Download Product Flyer
Download Guide to Air Scrubbing